- Bowl speed: 8.000 rpm
- Motor power: 4 KW
- Bowl total volume: 3,6 lt.
- Sludge chamber volume: 2 lt.
- Centrifuge total weight: 190 Kg.
- Dimensions: mm 750 x 500 x h 1050
The manual cleaning centrifuge has been particularly studied for mineral oil treatments both for fuel oil and lubricating oil. It can work as a three phases separator (liquid-liquid-solid) and as a two phases clarifier (liquid-solid); in both cases the light phase is discharged in pressure through a centripetal pump, while the heavy phase is discharged by gravity.
LUBRICATING OIL TREATMENT:
For this kind of treatment, the oil that has to be refined, must be warmed to reduce the fuel viscosity and favour a better separation. This increasing request induced Servizi Industriali to develop an equipment that meets the real customer’s request of low investment and reduced manteinance costs.
- Dimensioned electric heater according to the capacity and type of oil
- Automatic recycling system for low temperature input
- Alarm for water seal breakage
- Removal of solid impurities superior to 3 µ
- extends oil life increasing interval of replacement
- drastically reduces filter costs of replacement
- extends life of all metallic parts that need lubrication
- reduces waste oil costs of disposal